To be considered as a foster parent, you must:
• Be 21 years of age or older
• Have identification showing your current address
• Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord (if applicable)
• Be able and willing to spend the time necessary to provide proper care for the dog
Completion of this **application does not guarantee acceptance as a foster home/parent.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOSTERS OF PIT BULL, AMERICAN BULL, AND STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIERS:
• Our policy is to limit the # of bull terriers in any home to a maximum of 3
• Our minimum adoption age for bull terriers is 24
• We will verify Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) restrictions in your state/city/neighborhood/HOA/or Rental Agreement
• We are not permitted to foster Bull Terriers to service men or women living on base housing due to breed specific legislation within the armed services.
• We reserve the right to charge a $25 non-refundable application fee and request a criminal background check for all fosters of Bull Terrier dogs.
We appreciate your understanding of the policies which we have put in place for the lifelong safety of the dogs in our care. We sincerely hope that society will begin to understand how wonderful Bull Terriers are, but until then we have to enforce these extra precautions for the safety of our dogs.
* Indicates Response Required
**Courtesy of Best Friends Animal Society.
Swing out from 11 – 2, meet all the Noah’s…
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Our next Kendra Scott event is coming!…
Your message was successfully sent. Thank You!