To be considered as an adopter, you must:
• Be 21 years of age or older
• Have identification showing your present address
• Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord and/or your Home Owner’s Association (if applicable)
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and proper care of the horse/livestock
Completion of this **application does not guarantee adoption of a Noah’s Ark Society horse/livestock. Please print legibly and complete all three pages. Thank you!
Tennessee Law, code 44-20-101-105 states that “an equine sponsor or equine professional, or any other person, including corporations and partnerships, are immune from liability for the death or injury of a participant, which resulted from the inherent risks of equine activities.” Completion of this form electronically indicates that you have read and understand this law and that you release Noah’s Ark Society, its foster farm owners, and volunteers from any liability for any injury or accident (up to and including death) to you or your family members, resulting from your interaction with a Noah’s Ark Society equine or equine facility before or after adoption.
* Indicates Response Required
**Courtesy of Best Friends Animal Society.
Swing out from 11 – 2, meet all the Noah’s…
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Our next Kendra Scott event is coming!…
Your message was successfully sent. Thank You!